Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
The Moravian MBA program develops leaders with the skills and adaptability to manage complex, diverse, and fast-changing situations in today’s business world. The Moravian MBA program is flexible, convenient, and affordable to meet your needs in a busy world.
• The Moravian MBA curriculum gives you the tools for a successful career
• The Moravian College campus is easy to reach from anywhere in the Lehigh Valley
• The Moravian MBA program is the most affordable MBA program in the Lehigh Valley.
Moravian MBA students work in small classes with expert faculty on real world problems that come from businesses throughout the Lehigh Valley. Theory and practice together develop leaders who can do more than just react to rapidly changing business conditions.
• The Moravian MBA enhances your management and team leadership skills
• The Moravian MBA builds your skills to lead change at operational and strategic levels
• The Moravian MBA develops your expertise in applying economic, financial, project, and process-
based skills to strategic problems.
The Moravian MBA Concentrations
Business Competency Prerequisites
Basic knowledge in six business areas, accounting, economics, financial management, information systems, marketing, and statistics, is the foundation of graduate business studies. Moravian MBA students must demonstrate their knowledge in these areas through previous course work, CLEP tests, professional certifications, or by taking courses at Moravian. An advisor can determine the prerequisite requirements you may need.
The Moravian MBA Core
In addition to four concentration courses, core subjects are studied by all Moravian MBA students in two sets of courses four courses each – the Functional core of economics, data management, finance, and operations courses, and the Leadership core focused in ethical leadership, leading others, and leading innovation and change.
The Moravian MBA FAQs
Students can complete the Moravian MBA program in two years. But you can set the pace that meets your needs.